Ultra Light Hooded Jacket
Fit & Sizing
- Remi is 6'1" and 175 lbs. Gabe is 6’2” 190 lbs. They are both wearing size Medium.
- Standard fit: more room in the shoulders and chest. Slightly tapered fit through the body.
- This jacket uses a brand new Primaloft Cross Core insulation, which utilizes NASA’s Aerogel technology - the “lightest solid material known to man” and insulates even when exposed to moisture.
- Amazing warmth to weight ratio: 50% warmer than something of similar weight.
- The jacket is also extremely lightweight and packable, and stows directly into the hand pocket.
- Snap closure at the hand pockets to keep your things secure. Elastic binding at cuff/hem/hood for added comfort.
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem, and hood to manage heat loss.
- Minimal design reduces distractions with one secure zip pocket at the chest for added storage.
- 2-way zip lets you exhaust heat when you are on the move.
- Main body & liner: 100% Nylon - Ripstop with C0 DWR finish, wind resistant
- Insulation: Primaloft Cross core 35% post consumer recycled 65% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold on gentle cycle.
- Close zipper and snap before washing.
- Wash and dry with like colors.
- Do not bleach.
- Tumble dry low.
- Cool iron.
- FREE on orders of $50 or more
Select the 'FREE' (5-7 business days) option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $50