High Pile Lined City Shell
Fit & Sizing
- The most room in the shoulders and chest. Tapered through the body. Raglan sleeves for ease of movement.
- We designed this jacket to have more room so you can layer underneath.
- Models are 6'1" and 175 lbs. They are both wearing size Medium.
A water-repellent shell that insulates without the bulk. To maintain core temperature, we lined the body of our High Pile City Shell with lightweight, high-pile sherpa fleece and used PrimaLoft® Cross Core — which is extra lightweight, made from 35% recycled content, and insulates even when exposed to moisture — on the sleeves.
• Ribbed cuffs and an adjustable hem to manage heat loss.
• Zipped hand pockets.
• Hidden internal compartment to keep your essentials secure.
- Body: 100% recycled nylon, plain weave construction.
- Body lining: 72% polyester, 28% acrylic, jacquard construction
- Sleeve lining: 100% recycled nylon, ripstop construction.
- Sleeve insulation: 35% recycled polyester, 65% polyester; PrimaLoft® Cross Core.
- Machine wash cold.
- Do not bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Do not iron.
- Do not dry clean.
- FREE on orders of $25 or more
Select the 'FREE' option
- $7 flat rate for orders under $25
- Free returns and exchanges on all orders
- No returns or exchanges on final sale items
- By mail: To create a prepaid UPS or USPS return shipping label, use our interactive returns process